What does your employees’ current compensation package look like? What does yours look like? There are five main reasons employers should take a few moments to understand and evaluate long-term care insurance.
- Long-term care insurance, or insurance that addresses the enormous gap in traditional healthcare coverage, is an often misunderstood and overlooked component in financial planning and health care protection.
- More than half of American workers will experience a need for long-term insurance coverage in their lifetimes and yet many of them will not realize this until it is too late.
- There are employer-sponsored benefit programs with significant advantages that can be implemented without any cost to your company. At the same time, business owners can selectively pay for coverage for themselves and key employees while receiving generous Federal tax deductions as part of a strategy to reward and retain your most valued people.
- Educating your employees on the hole that exist in their current long term financial and health planning builds goodwill toward your company.
- You can offer group insurance rates to your employees on a voluntary basis, meaning it does not cost your company anything to offer this protection while employees will receive coverage at a better price through you than if they were to purchase it independently.
We are happy to arm you with the questions you need to ask of your current benefit provider. Are you aware of the hole in your coverage that may leave you unprotected and financially vulnerable?
Click to request a 15-minute briefing on long-term care and how it can benefit your Company. For more information call 800-483-1115 and speak with Doug Ross.
Tags: Assisted living, Class Act, Class Program, Community living Services and Supports Act, Education for long-term care, Employee benefits, Employee recruiting strategies, Employee retention strategies, Employer sponsored benefits, Executive benefits, Federal long-term care legislation, Federal long-term care plan, Financial planning, Government long-term care insurance benefits, group long term care, group long term care insurance, Home health care, long term care insurance, long term care insurance companies, long term care insurance plan, long term care insurance quote, Long-term care, Long-term care education, Long-term care insurance tax advantages, Long-term care planning strategies, LTC, LTCI, Nursing home insurance, Opt out long-term care insurance, Paying for assisted living, Paying for home health care, Paying for nursing homes, Tax advantages of long-term care planning, Voluntary long-term care insurance, Wealth preservation | Filed under: Uncategorized | No Comments »